Spill Kits - Chemical
- Excl. VAT: £10.46 Incl. VAT: £12.55
- Excl. VAT: £13.04 Incl. VAT: £15.65
- Excl. VAT: £15.90 Incl. VAT: £19.08
- Excl. VAT: £16.94 Incl. VAT: £20.33
- As low as
£30.80 Excl. VAT.
- Excl. VAT: £54.00 Incl. VAT: £64.80
- Excl. VAT: £56.77 Incl. VAT: £68.12
- Excl. VAT: £761.54 Incl. VAT: £913.85
- Excl. VAT: £21.64 Incl. VAT: £25.97
- Excl. VAT: £66.00 Incl. VAT: £79.20
- Excl. VAT: £67.69 Incl. VAT: £81.23
- As low as
£92.22 Excl. VAT.
- Excl. VAT: £282.80 Incl. VAT: £339.36
- Excl. VAT: £1,304.92 Incl. VAT: £1,565.90
Excl. VAT: £103.30 Incl. VAT: £123.96
- Excl. VAT: £159.40 Incl. VAT: £191.28
- Excl. VAT: £196.52 Incl. VAT: £235.82
- Excl. VAT: £377.76 Incl. VAT: £453.31
Chemical Spill Kits include products manufactured from strong polypropylene fibre which will not break down when used with hazardous liquids. All are bright yellow in colour so they are easily recognised in case of an emergency and will absorb and contain agressive chemicals and hazardous materials.
Pads and rolls have various uses. When a spill occurs, socks or booms are used to contain the spill then pads are used to absorb the trapped liquid from the centre. In addition, they are useful for general wiping and for placing dirty / oily components and tools on. Rolls can be perforated in a rip-to-fit format for ease and economy of use.
Socks are ideal for coiling around machinery to contain and absorb any oil leaks and drips. They are also used to form a ring around larger spills to act as an absorbent barrier.
Cushions can be inserted into drip pans and placed under leaking / dripping machinery etc. They are also used together with pads to soak up the centre of the spill which has been encircled with absorbent socks.
Booms are floating barriers used to contain and minimise the spread of oil on water. Enclosed in a strong outer netting for durability, hooks and rings are attached for linking together to form any required length. Hooks are placed 30cm in from each end of the boom to form an overlap which acts as an extra barrier against oil escaping.
Spill Kits are produced using any combination of absorbents products, and can be tailor made to individual requirements.