- Parts Washer Dimensions: 905 x 650 x 1110 mm
- Working Area Dimensions: 790 x 420 x 180 mm
- Empty Weight: 40 kg
- Tank Capacity: 60 - 100 litres
- Soak Area Dimensions 790 x 420 x 90 mm
- Pump Flow 1140 Liters / H
- Plug the Parts Washer in and turn it on.
- Add 100 litres of the cleaning solution.
- Add in 1 Orazym tablet
- Wash and de-grease your parts without having to worry about the operator health!
- Add 1 tablet to the parts washer, 1 tablet per month.
- No service contract involved and no costly disposal of solvents!
- Up to 18 months solution tank life if maintained correctly
- One year warranty included
Our Biological Parts Washer is a state of the art piece of technology, it cleans without the use of solvents. Not only is it completely safe for the operator, but it is also safe for the environment. Based on natural regeneration, using micro-organisms to transform pollutants into food and energy, you do not have to constantly drain the bath as it is self-cleaning, this will not only help minimize waste disposal costs for your business but you will also be helping protect the environment.
To operate the machine you will need to use the biological degreasing fluid combined with one of the microorganism concentrated tablets, once you have filled the parts washer with both the fluid and one tablet you should expect to receive up to 1 month worth of cleaning before having to add another tablet. As you are cleaning and using the parts washer, the microorganisms are constantly cleaning the solution, this means no draining of the bath as you would have to usually do with a traditional parts washer.
The parts washers standard operating temperature is 38°C however, it can be increased to 43°C (boost mode) for cleaning harder to clean areas. Fully equipped with multiple cleaning options, the brush and soaking bath is by far the most advanced parts cleaner on the market. There is also an Eco Mode which helps save on electricity consumption. Our biological parts washers are Safe, Solvent Free, Non-Flammable and helps keep the operator's health & safety a priority.
Orapi Technical Characteristics:
How it Works
Simply top up the cleaning solution as and when required. There is no need to constantly replace the solution (only every 18 months) as the microorganisms within it and the tablet constantly biodegrade hydrocarbons and self clean the bath.
|Approx. Height (mm)||1110|
|Approx. Width (mm)||905|
|Approx. Depth (mm)||650|
|Approx. Length (m)||-|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Data Sheet||Data Sheet Not Available|